- Education & Learning
- Health & fitness
- Inventory & collections
- Lifestyle & Diaries
- Notes & Productivity
If you need to keep track of a book’s reference information, whether for a paper you’re writing or just to have an inventory of the books that you use in school or of the books in your personal collection, then you will surely be delighted with the Book Notes template by Klevernote. This is an app that you can easily install on your iphone. It allows you to check out the book reference information wherever and whenever you like. This is useful not only in helping you keep your books organized; it also enables you to find exact replacements of the book in the event that you lose it. This is because you have all the pertinent information regarding the book that you’re using. Whether you’re a bookworm or just a serious student, the Book Notes template will enable to have your book reference information available at all times!
The Klevernote Book Notes template has the following fields:
- Title – A descriptive title for the book
- Book Title – The book’s actual title
- Author – The book’s author
- Date – The book’s date of publication
- Publisher – The company that published the book
- URL – The site where the book can be downloaded or purchased
- Notes – Other pieces of information about the book that are not covered by the previous fields (e.g. version, subject, and others)
- Remark -- Other reminders or information about the book
- ISBN – The International Standard Book Number, which serves as an identification number for the book
- Cover – An image of the book’s cover
Do you often come across things that you wish you could buy but just can’t afford at the moment? Perhaps you’re secretly hoping someone would give it to you as a gift? Well, whichever the case may be, it’s always good to have a wish list. This way, you know what you need to save up for. You’ll also have an answer ready should your parent or friend ask you what you want for your birthday or for Christmas.
Download Klevernote’s Wishlist template to help you keep track of your wish list. This iphone app not only allows you to store the details of the thing that you wish to have; it also allows you to write down why you need it. As such, you will be better able to decide later on if it’s really worth purchasing. Moreover, it is often said that when you write down something, it comes true! Well, since we are now in the age of technology, writing them down electronically is just as effective. As long as you have your iphone with you, you can right away include that wonderful gadget or pair of shoes on your wish list!
The Klevernote Wishlist template has the following fields:
- Title – A title that best describes the wishlist item
- Item – The item that you wish to have
- Why Do I Need It? – The reason that you want to have the item
- Category – Allows you to choose the category for the item or the occasion when you wish to receive the item (Birthday, Christmas, Other)
- Price – The purchase price of the item
- Notes – Other things you want to take note of about the item
- Photo – Allows you to attach an image of the item
Do job interviews make you nervous? Do you find yourself stumbling for words even when you know exactly what you want to say? Well, just like any examination, you should also go to job interviews prepared. This will enable you to communicate effectively with the interviewer and to highlight your strengths and why you’re the best person for the job.
To help you do this, you can use Klevernote’s Interview Cheat Sheet template. This Klevernote template allows you to take note of the things you should remember during the interview. As this app easily installs on your iphone, you can also go over your notes just before your turn comes up. In addition, you can easily update it with your impressions of the company right after your interview finishes. This ensures that you don’t forget anything. In this regard, the Klevernote Interview Cheat Sheet enables you not only to do well in your job interview; it also allows you to indicate the pros and cons of the job, which will later help you decide on the job you should accept. By using this iphone app in your job hunting endeavors, you will surely land your dream job in no time!
The Klevernote Interview Cheat Sheet template has the following fields:
- Title – A descriptive title for the job interview you’re going to
- Company – The company where you are applying
- Position – The job position you are applying for
- Interview Date and Time – The schedule for the job interview
- Location – The office address where the interview will be conducted
- Phone – The company or interviewer’s contact number
- What I Love About The Position – The main reasons that you are applying for the position
- Skills I Bring to The Position – A list of your competencies and skills that make you qualified for the position
- Challenges to Address – Your weaknesses with regards to the position and how you plan to address or work around them
- Questions to Ask – A list of the questions you would like to ask the interviewer with regards to either the company or the job position
- Accomplishments To Highlight -- A list of your achievements that are relevant to the position
- Not to Forget – Other things that you would like to mention during the interview
- Follow-up Needed – An option that allows you to indicate whether you need to follow up on this job application
- Send Thank You Notes To – The name(s) of the interviewer(s)
- What I loved – A list of the things that you liked about the company or the job position
- Red Flags – Your concerns regarding the job or the company
Are you the type who would rather call than text someone? Do you find typing words to be cumbersome and time-consuming? Then Klevernote’s Voice Notes template is the iphone app for you! If you need to constantly take notes during the day, as you’re doing research or as you’re going about the completion of your work task, then you can easily do this without having to type. The Klevernote Voice Notes template allows you to keep voice recordings of the important things that you would like to be able to refer to at a future time. Since this app also easily installs on your phone, you can easily bring it with you anywhere without further adding to the clutter that’s already on your work space. It will also allow you to easily get to the work at hand as you would no longer have to spend much time in writing or typing notes then having to sift through them later. Download this Klevernote app now and increase your efficiency in the various tasks that you do!
The Klevernote Voice Notes template has the following fields:
- Title – The topic of your voice note
- Voice Note – Allows you to start recording a voice note
- Notes – Any other remarks or information you may have about the voice note or about the topic mentioned in the voice note
Are you the type who watches what you eat, whether for medical reasons or simply because you want to stay fit? Well, you probably already keep track of what you eat. However, a more convenient and easier way to do this is to use Klevernote’s Diet Log template! This iPhone app enables you keep an electronic record of the daily meals that you take, as well as the exercises that you perform. The Klevernote diet Log is much handier in that you can install this app on your iPhone. As such, you can bring it with you wherever you go. This also allows you to easily take note of your meals and exercises throughout the day. By using the Klevernote Diet Log template, you are sure to always stay healthy and fit!
The Klevernote Diet Log template has the following fields:
- Title – A descriptive title for the day’s diet log
- Date – The date for which the diet log is being entered
- Breakfast -- The food and drink that you had for breakfast
- Breakfast Kcal – The number of calories that you consumed from your breakfast
- Lunch -- The food and drink that you had for lunch
- Lunch Kcal -- The number of calories that you consumed from your lunch
- Dinner -- The food and drink that you had for dinner
- Dinner Kcal -- The number of calories that you consumed from your dinner
- Snack -- The snacks that you had during the day
- Snack Kcal -- The number of calories that you consumed from your snacks
- Food Notes – Other information that you want to remember about your diet for the day
- Exercise – The exercise you performed that day
- Exercise Duration – The amount of time you exercised that day
- Exercise – Other information that you want to remember about your exercise that day
- Water – The number of glasses you drank that day
- Today’s Weight – Your weight for the day
- Today’s Kcal – Your total calorie intake for the day
- Today’s Fat % -- Your total fat intake for the day
- Photo – Enables you to attach a photo of yourself on the specific day, in turn allowing you to track your progress in terms of your fitness goals
Being grateful for the blessings that we receive is always a god thing. They say that the more we are grateful for our blessings, the more blessings we receive. Having an attitude of gratitude also enables us to be appreciative even of the small and mundane things that we often take for granted. In this regard, it is a good practice to take the time to reflect on the blessings that we receive everyday. It is sometimes only through reflection that we get to realize the simple blessings that come our way.
To help you develop and maintain this positive attitude and perspective on life, Klevernote suggests that you download its Gratitude Journal template. This iphone app allows you to list the things that you are thankful for so that you are able to recognize and acknowledge them. This also enables you to refer to them again in the future so that you can be reminded that you have received so many blessings and that you have so much to be thankful for. Since you can bring this app with you as you go about your day, you can even immediately list down a kind gesture or a thoughtful gift that you received. Indeed, there are already so many negative things going on in our world today that it would surely be refreshing for you to be able to focus on the positive!
The Klevernote Gratitude Journal template has the following fields:
- Title – A descriptive title for the things that you are grateful for
- I Am Grateful For… - A list of the things that you are grateful for
Whether you’re a budding poet or just someone who recites lines in their head, Klevernote’s Poem template is just what you need!
With Klevernote’s Poem template, you can easily write down your thoughts and visions whenever and wherever inspiration strikes! Did the sight of a child playing with their dog send that warm tingle in your heart or did that beautiful flower made you think of how beautiful life is? Whatever it is that catches your whim, you can easily and conveniently write about them in Klevernote’s Poem template.
Even if you’re just someone who appreciates poetry, you can still use Klevernote’s Poem template to store your favorite poems! With your iphone with you all the time and with the Klevernote app, you will never go without your poetry fix! If you’re feeling down and you feel that you’ll find solace by reading your favorite poem, no problem! Reading it is just a few taps away!
The Klevernote Poem template has the following fields:
- Title – The poem’s title
- Location – The option that allows Klevernote to detect and record your location
- Author – The name of the poet who wrote the poem
- Poem – The lines of the poem
Indeed, you no longer need a pen and paper to put your creative thoughts and ideas into writing. You can easily capture and write them down no matter where you are. Especially with inspiration striking at the most inopportune times, having the Klevernote Poem template with you at all times ensures that your ideas won’t vanish into thin air. With the Klevernote poem template, rhyme time can happen anytime!
Are you the type who’s fond of using organizers? Are you one of those who feel disoriented when you go by your day with no plans? Well, Klevernote’s Daily Planner template is for you! This template enables you to plan for your day to ensure that you get all of the important things accomplished. Klevernote is an iPhone app, which means that you have access to your daily planner as long as you have your iPhone with you! With this iPhone app, you’ll never miss an important task or event again!
The Klevernote Daily Planner template has the following fields:
- Title – A descriptive title for the day’s activities
- Date – The date you are planning for
- Inspiration – Your inspiration for the day
- Most Important Things to Do Today – Your priorities for the day
- Exercise – The type of exercise you plan to perform on that day
- What’s For Dinner? – The meal that you plan to prepare for dinner
- Today’s Agenda -- What you plan to tackle or accomplish for the day
- Tomorrow – Reminders or notes for the next day
- Notes – Additional notes or reminders for the day
Are you in charge of keeping track of the donations made to your organization? Are you holding a fundraising event for a certain cause? Surely, you would want to keep track of the donations made, not only for the purpose of keeping track of the amount being raised, but also of keeping track of the donors, so that they may be properly thanked and recognized for their contributions.
Naturally, keeping track of the donations when you have a ton of other things to do can be a real challenge. But there’s no need o fret! With Klevernote’s Donations template, you can easily keep track of the donations as they come in. With the Klevernote app right in your iphone and with your iphone being with you all the time, there’s no need for you to carry a notebook and pen around. You can easily place your iphone in your pocket or bag, making your hands free to shake your donor’s hands.
The Klevernote Donations template has the following fields:
- Title – The name of your fund-raising drive
- Location – The option that allows Klevernote to detect and record your location
- Recipient – The name of the person who received the donation
- Date – The date when the donation was made
- Donated By – The name of the donor
- Amount – The amount donated
- Method – The method by which the donation was made (Cash, Credit Card, Bank transfer, etc.)
- Description - Notes and other information about the donation
Klevernote’s Donation template makes your donation and fund-raising drive easier to manage! With all your donor information properly stored and organized, you’re sure to be able drive straight to your targets!
Are you just starting a small business and are in need of an easy and affordable way of keeping track of your inventory? Try Klevernote’s Inventory (generic) template. This app can be easily installed on your phone, which means that you can easily take it with you wherever you go. This is especially useful if your products are stored in multiple locations. With the Klevernote Inventory (generic) template, you can update your inventory as close to real-time as possible. In turn, this enables you to make sure that your products are always available. By always having this iphone app on hand, you will surely gain more satisfied customers!
The Klevernote Inventory (generic) template has the following fields:
- Title – A descriptive title for the inventory item
- Name – The name of the product
- Photo – Allows you to attach a picture of the item to the inventory record
- Description – A description of the product
- Quantity – The number of product items available in the inventory
- Category – Allows you to select a category for the product (Antiques, Clothing, Computer, Electronics, etc.)
- Original Cost – The price at which each item was purchased
- Current Value – The price at which each item is sold
- Insured Value -- The replacement cost or market value for the product
- Purchase Date – The date when the items were purchased
- Condition – The condition in which the items were received (Poor, Fair, Good, Excellent)
- Purchased Warranty – An option that allows you to indicate whether the purchased items come with a warranty
- Warranty Expiry Date – The expiration date for the purchased items’ warranty
- Serial Number –The serial number for the purchased items
- Location – The location where the items are stored
Alarm & Do...
Do you have a security alarm installed in your house and just keep forgetting the codes? Perhaps you have a number of houses and you keep getting their alarm codes mixed up? Well, it will surely be helpful for you to have a copy of these alarm codes. This way, you’re sure to never accidentally set off the alarm and that you’re able to get into your home without much trouble. However, it s not wise for you to keep a hardcopy f these codes as they might fall into the wrong hands. Instead, a better option would be for you to keep a copy of these codes on your iphone! You can protect your iphone with a pass code, which means that only you can access the information on it.
In this regard, a great app that you can use for keeping a record of your alarm and door codes is Klevernote’s Alarms and Door Codes template. This simple iphone app enables you to store the alarm and door codes to the different locations where you may have installed security alarm systems. You can also use this to store the codes to your safety deposit boxes and other coded locking systems. Indeed, Klevernote’s Alarms and Door Codes template enables you to be smart about keeping your home safe!
The Klevernote Alarms and Door Codes template has the following fields:
- Title – A descriptive title for the alarm and door code
- Place -- The location of the alarm or locking system
- Code – The code to turn off the alarm or to unlock a safety lock
Are you a small business owner or a freelancer who needs a cost-effective and easy way to keep track of your customer profiles? You know that getting to know your customers better will allow you to provide them with customized or personalized service, which would in turn lead to increased customer satisfaction and increased sales.
Well, there’s no need for you to look further! Download Klevernote’s Customer Profiles template and be able to electronically keep track of all your customer’s business information. You can easily install this template on your iphone, which means that you can essentially bring your customer profile database with you wherever you go. Yu can have access to all of your customers’ information whenever you need to, which means that you can effectively address your customers’ needs whenever such need arises. Use Klevernote’s Customer Profiles template, and keep your customers happy and coming back!
The Klevernote Customer Profiles template has the following fields:
- Title – A title that will enable you to easily identify the client call
- Name – The name of the customer or the main point of contact
- Company – The name of the customer’s company
- Job Title – The customer’s or the main point of contact’s designation in the company
- Phone – The contact number where the customer or contact person can be reached.
- Email – The customer’s or contact person’s email address
- Location – The customer’s address or the place where the customer is based
- Customer enquiry – A description of the inquiries made by the customer
- Already Purchased – An option that allows you to indicate whether the customer has already made a purchase
- Last Contact Date – The date when you last interacted with the customer
- Last Attempt Date – The date when you last attempted to contact the customer
- Last Attempt Result – The outcome of your last attempt to contact the customer
During these times of economic difficulties, it is important to keep track of your expenses. If you’re saving up for your dream trip or a new gadget, it is also important to keep track of your expenses so that you can save the amount you need. Moreover, it is important to stick to a budget so that you won’t be caught with nothing during the rainy days.
It is true, though, that keeping track of expenses can be a tedious task and that listing them only at the end of the day can make you forget some of the things you’ve spent your money on. Well, the solution is here! With Klevernote’s Expenses Tracking template, keeping track of your spending has never been easier!
You can now forget about that Excel spreadsheet where you keep a tab of your expenses. You no longer need a notebook to list them down either. With the Klevernote app on your iphone, you can immediately record your expenses as you incur them! You will surely bring your iphone with you wherever you go. As such, there is no longer a reason for you to forget that piece of doughnut that you bought at Dunkin’. With the Klevernote Expenses tracking template, you can better ensure that you are able to save enough for whatever your heart desires!
The Klevernote Expenses Tracking template has the following fields:
- Title – A descriptive title for your expense
- Location – The option that allows Klevernote to detect and record your location
- Amount – The amount spent for the expense
- Type – The type of expense (Personal, Business)
- Category – The expense category (Auto payments, Bank account fees, Child care, Clothes, etc.)
- Location – The place where you made the purchase
- Photo – a photo related to the purchase (e.g. the item purchased, or the check that you issued)
- Notes – Description of the purchase or other important details regarding the purchase
Do you always have a busy schedule that you have a hard time trying to remember everything that you need to accomplish during the day? Well, you can make your life easier by using Klevernote’s Todo List template to keep track of your daily errands. This template is an app that you can easily install on your iPhone, which means that you can easily reference your to-do list even while you’re on the go. By downloading and using this iPhone app, you will never again forget an important chore or task that you need to do for the day. Get your day’s schedule organized with Klevernote’s Todo List template!
The Klevernote Todo List template has the following fields:
- Title – A descriptive title for the day’s list of to do’s
- Priority – The tasks or activity’s level of importance (Low, Medium, High)
- Due Date – The date when you should have completed the task or activity
- Notes – Details or other notes and remarks about the task
- Completed – An option that allows you to indicate whether a task has already been completed
Do you need a way to keep a record of all your projects? Whether you’re a project manager by profession, a department manager, a small business owner, or even a student, you can make use of Klevernote’s Project Tracker template to keep a record of all the projects you have – both those that are ongoing and those that you have already completed. For the projects that are still ongoing, this iPhone app also allows you to keep track of their progress.
Klevernote’s Project Tracker template allows you to have a paperless way of tracking the status of your many projects. You can say goodbye to that bulky filing cabinet or that Excel sheet that you constantly need to maintain. With an iphone app that allows you to do the same things, all of the project information you need can be as easily accessed as a tap on your iphone.
The Klevernote Project Tracker template has the following fields:
- Title – A title that will allow you to easily identify the project
- Name – The name of the project
- Date Opened – The date when the project commenced
- Date Closed – The date when the project was completed
- Purpose – The objective of the project
- Outcome – The results of the project (especially for completed projects)
- Sub-Projects – The small projects that spawned from the main project or that are related to the main project
- Priorities – The areas or tasks of the project that need the most attention
- Updates – The progress status of the project and other things that should be noted about the project
- Support -- The points of contact when support for the project is needed
- Follow Up Required? – The option that allows you to indicate if something about the project needs to be followed up on
- Contact – The main point of contact for the project
- URL – The URL for the website that contains more information about the project
Do you like being the life of the party by cracking jokes that make everyone laugh? Or do you simply like to have a collection of jokes that you can read to lift your mood? Well, what you need is an iphone app that will allow you to keep an electronic copy of all your favorite jokes. This ensures that you have a joke ready to enliven a party or make a boring date more interesting. Even if you just like reading them to have a good laugh and feel good, having a collection of jokes with you at all times will really come in handy. What’s more, this iphone app allows you to classify the jokes, which will further help you easily find the joke that’s right for the occasion.
To enable you to do this, you can download Klevernote’s Fav Jokes template. This is an iphone app that allows you to easily save the jokes that you like, whether they’re your own or something that you heard or read somewhere. With the Klevernote Flav Jokes template on your iphone at all times, no one will ever call you boring and uninteresting again!
The Klevernote Fav Jokes template has the following fields:
- Title – The title of the joke
- Subject – The topic of the joke; what it’s about
- Funniness – The joke’s classification based on how funny it is (Meh, Sort of funny, Amusing, Hilarious)
- Joke –The actual joke
Are you the type who likes to keep track of all your adventures and misadventures in life? Do you like to be able to capture your best moments in a fun and easy way? Klevernote’s Diary template allows you to do just that! Let Klevernote be your best iPhone diary app.
We all know that our smartphones are the only gadget we can never leave home without. As such, having your diary on your phone ensures that you’re able to bring your journal wherever you go. With this “portable” diary, you are sure to be able to capture and document every important or exciting event as it happens.
The Klevernote’s Diary template allows you to keep track of your daily experiences and even allows you to attach a picture to your journal entry. In addition, it enables you to highlight the feelings that the experience has given you!
The Klevernote template has the following fields:
- Title – A catchy phrase to instantly make you remember that day!
- Date – The date of your journal entry
- Memo – Your journal entry for the day
- Photo – Allows you to attach a photo that will remind you of that memorable day
- Emotion – The emotion you’re feeling that day
- Weather – Select the weather for that day
Indeed, journaling and keeping track of your daily diary entries has never been so easy. You’ll never have to worry about forgetting an important event. With the Klevernote Diary template, you’re sure to document and capture all the details of a wonderful day and even of a not-so-wonderful day. After all, every experience counts! With the Klevernote Diary template, you’ll be sure to have all your memories right in your pocket!
Action Item Task
Are you an uber busy person that you’re having a difficult time keeping track of your various activities and schedules? Well, you can now make sure that you don’t miss any of them! With the Klevernote Action Item Task template, you are sure to complete all of your to-do items for the day!
You can conveniently access the Klevernote app from your iphone, which means that you can easily go over your tasks for the day and make sure that you don’t miss anything. If a new to-do item comes up as you go through the day, you can also take note of them by adding them to your Klevernote Action Item Task template. If you’re the organized and systematic type of person, this Action Item Task template is sure to be a real treat!
The Klevernote Action Item Task template has the following fields:
- Title – A descriptive title for your action item
- Location – The option that allows Klevernote to detect and record your location
- Due Date – The date when you should complete the action item or task
- Action Item – The task that you need to complete
- Status – The progress status of your action item (Not started, awaiting response, Completed, etc.)
- Date Completed – The date when you completed the action item
You no longer need to be confused with all your activities for the day. With the Klevernote Action Item task, you’ll be able to set your priorities and ensure that all of the important things are accomplished on time!
Are you a corporate professional who often meets with people from different levels of your organization to discuss projects and other organizational concerns? Are you perhaps an entrepreneur who often meets with clients? You can make the most of these meetings by making sure that you take down the meeting minutes. This ensures not only that there is a common understanding of the decisions made during the meeting and how you and your colleagues plan to move forward; it also provides you with a reference for what you need to do after the meeting is finished
Keep an organized record of all your meeting minutes by downloading Klevernote’s Meeting Minutes template! This is an iphone app that allows you to take note of the things discussed in the meeting in a systematic manner, making it is easy to refer to them later on. It also makes it easy to share the information with the other meeting participants as the information is already organized. With this app installed right on your iphone, you no longer have to bring a pen and paper to your meeting, making you look more professional and efficient. In addition, this prevents the risk of having the meeting minutes misplaced if they were written on paper. With the Meeting Manures template by Klevernote, you can focus on getting things done quickly and efficiently!
The Klevernote Meeting Minutes template has the following fields:
- Title – The name of or purpose for the meeting
- Date – The date when the meeting was held
- Attendees – The list of people who attended the meeting
- Points Covered – The things that were discussed or the decisions made in the meeting
- Points to Work On – The issues that still need to be addressed
- Follow Up Date – The date for the next meeting or for the submission of the deliverables expected from the meeting participants
- Notes – Other information or remarks about the meeting that were not covered in the previous fields
Are you a consultant or a freelancer who works with many clients? Do you get confused due to the many work orders and projects that you’re working on? Get organized now and start working more efficiently with Klevernote’s Work Order template!
! If you’re a work nomad and are always on the go, then you will especially love this template as you can take the Klevernote iPhone app with you wherever you go. There’s no more excuse to be confused, as you can easily double check all the details of the projects you’re working on!
The Klevernote Work Order template has the following fields:
- Title – A descriptive title for the work order
- Customer Name – The name of the customer who gave the work order
- Phone – The customer’s contact number
- Email – The customer\s email address
- Type of work – the classification of the tasks involved in the work order (New Lead, Installation, Setup, Maintenance Visit)
- Photo – A picture that is related to the work order (e,g. screenshot of an error message, invoice, and others)
- Details – The specifics of the work order, such as the tasks that need to be done or the issues that need to be addressed
With the Klevernote Work Order template, it now becomes easier to manage your work orders and to ensure that you are able to give all of them the attention they need. Live a truly carefree work life. By having all your work details right on your iPhone, you can focus on actually doing the work instead of on trying to remember the nitty gritty details.
Are you the type who likes to take random notes throughout the day – whether about something interesting that you saw or heard or something that you’d like to reference later on? Well, Klevernote’s Notes (general) template allows you to do just that! It even has a unique way of letting you take notes, as this iPhone app also allows you to attach drawings to your notes. This is perfect for when you’re taking note of directions or when you’re trying to understand a client’s work process. Moreover, with this app installed on your iPhone, you will surely have access to it no matter where you go. You no longer have to keep looking for scraps of paper on which to write as you can easily write and store all your notes in one place!
The Klevernote Notes (general) template has the following fields:
- Title – A descriptive title for the inventory item
- Date – The date when the note is being taken
- Notes – The information you would like to keep for future reference
- Draw – Allows you to add a drawing to your note
GTD Project Pla...
Are you a project team lead or a project manager who’s about to initiate a new project? The planning stage is unquestionably one of the most important parts of a project development initiative. As such, it is important to get this stage right. If you and your team are just starting to brainstorm and throw around ideas for the new project, then Klevernote’s GTD Project Planning template is perfect for you! This iphone app allows you to keep a record of the random ideas that you and your team come up with during your face-to-face or virtual meetings. After all, the most creative ideas can come from these brainstorming sessions. However, by using Klevernote’s GTD Project Planning template, you are still able to find a way to keep all of these ideas organized so that they can easily be referenced in the future. This Project Planning app also easily installs on your iphone, making it easy for you to still keep track of your team’s ideas should you decide to hold impromptu meetings. With Klevernote’s GTD Project Planning template, you can start getting things done even when you don’t have your laptop or a pen and paper with you. By using this iphone app, you’re sure to be working towards a successful project wherever and whenever great ideas come to you!
The Klevernote GTD Project Planning template has the following fields:
- Title – The name of your project
- Define Purpose – The purpose or objective for the project or for the project planning session
- Outcome Visioning – The ideal outcome or results of the project. This field can also be used to indicate the things that should be accomplished after the project planning session
- Brainstorming – The ideas that you and your team come up with during your brainstorming session
- Organising – An organized list the brainstormed ideas. It can also be used to indicate the final ideas or decisions that you and your team have agreed on.
- Next Actions – The action items that you and your team need to complete after the project planning session. These also refer to the next steps that you and your team should take to move forward with the project.
Are you a health buff or someone who’s trying to lose weight? Make sure that you’re able to stick to your exercise regimen by keeping track of your daily exercises with Klevernote’s Exercise Tracking template.
Using this template to record your daily exercises and vital stats will help you keep track of your progress, which will in turn motivate you to keep going with your health goals. Losing weight and staying fit is no easy feat, but if you can see that you are able to achieve your goals, then you will find more reasons to keep your resolve of maintaining a healthy lifestyle.
Using Klevernote’s Exercise Tracking template also allows you to keep track of your exercise activities wherever you are and whenever you want. Since you probably bring your iphone with you even when you’re exercising, you can easily take note of your progress whether you’re working out in the gym, taking a stroll on the park, or riding a bicycle around the neighborhood. Although wearables allow you to do pretty much the same thing, Klevernote’s Exercise template is much more affordable and allows you to keep track of information that wearables won’t
The Klevernote Exercise template has the following fields:
- Title – A descriptive title for the exercise
- Date – The date when you performed the exercise
- Activity – The type of activity or exercise you performed
- Duration – The length of time within which you performed the activity
- Calories Burned – The number of calories you burned while doing the activity
- Pulse – Your pulse rate after performing the activity
- Notes – Things that you would like to remember about the activity you performed
Are you the goal-oriented type? Are you an achiever who gets fired up whenever you achieve each one of your goals? To allow you to better focus on your goals and to make sure that you are able to accomplish all of them, try using Klevernote’s S.M.A.R.T. Goals template! Experts often talk about how our goals should be Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Relevant, and Time-bound in order to ensure that we are able to achieve them.
Being specific allows you to be clear on what your goals are. Making sure that they are measurable allows you to gauge when you have achieved them. On the other hand, Making sure that they are achievable means that you are setting realistic goals, and making sure that they are relevant means that they have a definitive purpose or importance, and making them time-bound serves to encourage you to achieve the goal within a specific period of time.
Well, with Klevernote’s S.M.A.R.T. Goals template, you are always reminded of the proper way of setting your goals. This in turn increases your chances of achieving them. Moreover, by having this app installed on your iphone, you can easily be reminded of your goals anytime you need to! This will also allow you to enter your new goals anytime during the day to make sure that you don’t miss out on achieving the things you truly desire!
The Klevernote S.M.A.R.T. Goals template has the following fields:
- Title – A descriptive title for your goal
- Specific: Goals should be straightforward – The specific goal you want to achieve (e.g. Increase sales
- Measurable: Goals with measurable progress – Your measure for a successfully achieved goal (e.g. by 5%)
- Achievable: Goals should be do-able -- Indicate how you plan to achieve your goal
- Relevant: Goals should be important to you – Indicate the importance of the goal to you
- Time-bound: Goals should have deadline –Indicate when you should have achieved the goal (e.g. by December 2017)
Do you need a way to keep a record of your business colleagues’ contact details? Do you want to keep them separate from your personal contacts to avoid confusion on your part? Klevernote’s Contacts template allows you to do this! With Klevernote’s Contacts iphone app, you are able to store all of the relevant pieces of information about a business partner, client, or supplier that you may not be able to do so when using the regular Address Book.
The Contacts template can also be easily installed on your iphone. As such, you can easily take note of a potential business partner’s contact details whenever you meet them. If you like to go to business events in order to network, this iphone app is perfect for you as you would no longer need a notebook to write down all of the pertinent information about a business person whom you met. With only a few taps on your iphone, you would already have all of the information you need to start exploring ventures with your new business contact!
The Klevernote Contacts template has the following fields:
- Title – A descriptive title for the business contact
- Photo – Allows you to attach a picture of your business contact
- First Name – The business contact’s first name
- Middle Name – The business contact’s middle name
- Last Name – The business contact’s last name
- Title -- The business contact’s title (Ms., Mr., Mrs.)
- Company Name – The company with which the business contact is affiliated
- Department – The company department where the client belongs
- Job Title -- The business contact’s designation or job title
- Phone – The business contact’s contact number
- Email – The business contact’s email address
- URL – The URL of the business contact’s website
- IM Account – The business contact’s Instant Messaging account for apps like Skype, Yahoo!, or Google Hangout among others
- Location -- The contact’s business address
- Date of Birth – The business contact’s birth date
- Notes – Other pieces of information about the contact that are not covered in the previous fields
Client Call Log
Are you on the phone with your clients a lot? Does this make it hard for you to remember who wants what and who needs when? Indeed, having to commit everything to memory will easily confuse you and will surely make you forget something. On the other hand, writing everything down on paper can lead to having those pieces of paper misplaced or lost. In this regard, the best way for you to keep track of your client calls is through the use of Klevernote’s Client Call Log template, You can install this template on your iPhone, which means that you bring it with you all the timer and that you can easily access the information you need when you need it. It will also allow you to easily keep a record of the client calls that you will make during the day. With the Klevernote Client Call Log iPhone app, you will be sure to provide great service to your clients!
The Klevernote Client Call Log template has the following fields:
- Title – A title that will enable you to easily identify the client call
- Topic – The subject matter that was discussed with the client
- Date and Time – The date and time when the call took place
- Client – The name of the client
Are you one of the many people who have a difficulty remembering their passwords? With the many sites and apps we use and with the tedious requirements they have for creating passwords, it can become very cumbersome to remember them all. What’s more daunting is that there are some sites that will lock your account if you fail to enter the correct password a given number of times. Indeed, although passwords are intended to protect your accounts from unauthorized access, people often opt to use weak passwords as they’re simpler and easier to remember. Of course, however, these weak passwords do not give optimum protection to your accounts. On the other hand, if you’re in the habit of writing down your passwords in a notebook or some piece of paper, this, too, isn’t a good practice as that piece of paper can easily fall into the wrong hands.
Well, the best solution is to keep an electronic copy of all your passwords, which you can bring with you wherever you go. You can easily do this with Klevernote’s Passwords template! Since you can easily install Klevernote on your iphone, you are sure to have access to your passwords anywhere and at any time. For sure, you never leave the house without your iphone, which means that you can easily reference your passwords list whether you’re trying to access your account on your laptop or at a nearby Internet shop. With Klevernote’s Passwords template, managing your passwords has never been easier!
The Klevernote Passwords template has the following fields:
- Title – A title that describes the password information
- Site – The site URL or app that needs the password
- Username --- Your User ID for the site or app
- Password – Your password for the site or app
Are you a foodie or a chef wannabe? These days, trying out different types of food is the trend among most people. People now also like to try preparing different dishes on their own. With various recipes easily accessible and available on the Internet, you no longer need culinary expertise in order to whip up a good meal!
However, keeping track of all the recipes that you like can be quite tedious in that writing them down on a notebook can be quite cumbersome. The notebook can also get misplaced. On the other hand, keeping them in an electronic file may mean that you can access them only with your computer or laptop. Well, a better solution is to have these recipes on your iphone! How? By downloading and installing Klevernote’s Recipes template, you will have a way to easily keep a copy of your favorite recipes. This iphone app enables you store these recipes in an organized manner, making it easier to access them whenever and from wherever!
The Klevernote Recipes template has the following fields:
- Title – The name of the recipe
- Cooking Time – The amount of time it takes to cook the dish
- Serves – The number of people that the completed dish can serve
- Vegan? – An option that allows you to indicate whether the dish is a vegan dish
- Course – The part of the meal for which the dish is served (Breakfast, Mains, Desserts, etc.)
- Requires Oven? -- An option that allows you to indicate whether cooking the dish requires you to use an oven
- Steps – The step-by-step procedure for cooking the dish
- Photo – A picture of the cooked dish
- Rate – Your rating for how good the dish is
Are you a project manager on the go? Do you need to stay on top of all your project’s issues at all times and wherever you go? Well, Klevernote’s Issue Tracking template allows you to do just that!
If your iphone is the one thing you can’t leave home without, then this iphone app ensures that you’re never without all the project information that you need! With the Klevernote Issue Tracking template, you are able to ensure that all project issues are addressed on time and that the project is completed as scheduled.
The Klevernote Issue Tracking template has the following fields:
- Title – A descriptive title for the issue
- Issue - A short summary of the issue
- Details – The specifics of the issue
- Project – The name of the project where the issue occurred
- Assigned To – The name of the project team member who is in charge of addressing the issue.
- Reported by – The name of the project team member who identified and reported the issue
- Status – The status of the issue with regards to its resolution
- Priority – The level of priority given to the issue based on its seriousness.
Indeed, it is very important for all project issues to be addressed right away so that they don’t end up affecting and derailing the entire project. With the Klevernote iphone app and its Issue Tracking template, you won’t always need to bring your laptop with you. All you need is your iphone, and you’re sure to have access to all the information you need. With the Issue Tracking template, you are sure to be able to respond to all project issues in no time!
Is your iPhone’s address book not allowing you to store all the information you need regarding your contacts? Are you searching for a better alternative for saving all your contact information? Well, look no further! The Klevernote Address Book template has everything you need to make sure that you are able to get in touch with your friend or with a client through various means. You no longer have to run out of options for reaching someone as you will now be able to store all their contact information.
Moreover, with the Klevernote Address Book template conveniently saved on your iPhone, you will have instant access to your colleagues’ and business partners’ contact information wherever you may be. When you meet someone new, you can also easily save their contact details right then and there!
The Klevernote Address Book template has the following fields:
- Title – A title that will allow you to easily recall that contact
- Name – The name of the contact
- Location – The address where the contact can be reached
- Phone – The contact’s mobile or landline number
- Email – The contact’s email address
- Website – The URL of the contact’s website
- Type – The type of relationship you have with the contact (/Business, Friend, Family, Group)
- Notes – Additional notes you may want to remember about the contact (e.g. what they do; where you met them, and others)
Go ahead and grow your network – be it your social network or your business network. Having a big network is good as you never know when you might need a favor from them or vice versa. If you will download the Klevernote Address Book template, then you will surely see your network grow i no time!
If you just need a simple and easy way to take note of the important things you want to be able to reference at a future time, the Simple Note template by Klevernote is just what you need. This iphone app offers a no-frills interface for entering and saving those important reminders so that they don’t take up too much of your time, which may end up distracting you from the more important things you’re doing. However, although the Klevernote Simple Note app provides you with an unfussy way of managing your notes, you can be sure that your notes are still organized well such that you can easily access them at a later time. Moreover, since the Klevernote Simple Note template is installed in your iphone, you can be assured of having access to all those important notes and reminders whenever and wherever you need them. They say that simpler is better. Well, nothing can be simpler and better than Klevernote’s Simple Note template!
The Klevernote Simple Note template has the following fields:
- Title – A descriptive title for the note you’re taking down
- Note – The information you want to save for future reference
- Date – The date when you entered the note
Are you a movie buff with a growing collection of movies, or do you have a list of movies that you are dying to see but can’t get to yet? Then Klevernote’s Movie Collection template is what you need!
Klevernote’s Movie Collection template allows you to keep a record of all the movies in your collection. Even if you don’t have one, you can still use the Movie Collection template to keep track of the movies that you want to see but don’t have time for yet. This ensures that you don’t forget and miss out on the great movies that you want to see. As soon as you get the time to relax and watch a movie, then you will no longer have to search your brain for a good movie that you haven’t seen. Simply launch your Klevernote Movie Collection template and you’ll instantly get a list of great movies that you have yet to see. Moreover, with the Movie Collection template right on your iphone, you can easily save the information for a movie that’s playing in the mall or in your friend’s house but which you would rather see in their entirety in your home. The Klevernote Movie Collection template will also surely come in handy, especially when you and your friends want to have a movie marathon.
The Klevernote Movie Collection template has the following fields:
- Title – The title of the movie
- Photo – Allows you to attach a picture that is associated to the movie (e.g. movie poster, photo of the movie’s stars)
- Plot Summary – The gist of the movie’s plot
- Genre – The movie’s genre
- Year Released – The year when the movie was released
- Actors – The names of the main actors and actresses in the movie
- Watched? -- An option that allows you to indicate whether you’ve already seen the movie or not.
- Audio Commentary --- Allows you to record your comments about the movie
- Rating – The rating that you or the critics give to the movie
Do you tend to keep a lot of printed documents and later end up forgetting where you placed them? Let’s face it. Not everyone is uber organized and not everyone has the space needed to keep everything organized. In this regard, the next best thing is to keep a record of where you store your documents, especially the important ones. This way, you just have to refer to your records when you need to look for a document and not waste too much time in searching for it.
To help you do this, use Klevernote’s Important Documents template. You can quickly install this on your iphone, which means that you can easily find out where you kept a document, even at a moment’s notice. This iphone app even enables you to keep a scanned image of your document, which will come in handy in the unfortunate event that the actual document gets lost or stolen. Klevernote’s Important Documents template can help you keep backup copies of your most important documents so that you can easily retrieve or recover from the loss of important papers. Moreover, since you can bring this app with you wherever you go, you are also able to reference the important information in these documents whenever the need arises.
The Klevernote Important Documents template has the following fields:
- Title – The name of the document
- Photo – A scanned image either of the entire document or of the important part of the document
- Place Where It Is Stored – The location where you kept the actual printed document
- Notes – Any other information or remarks you may have about the document
Do you have an active social life? Do you get countless invitations from friends? Do you have a lineup of concerts or parties that you have to go to? Being socially active means having to remember so many details – dates, venues, themes, and others. Keeping track of all these takes away some of the fun from actually going to them. Well, you can now relax! Klevernote’s Events template will help you keep track of all this information! You no longer have to miss out an event or be late for one. The Events template from Klevernote ensures that you have all the events information you need on your iphone. Wherever you may go or whatever time it may be, you can easily check out the details for the next party you’ll attend and have something to look forward to!
The Klevernote Events template has the following fields:
- Title – A fun title for the event
- Start Date – The date when the event will start
- End Date – The date when the event will end
- All Day – An option that allows you to indicate whether the event will be held all day
- Location – The venue for the event
- URL – The website where more information about the event can be found
- Notes – Other details or important information about the event that you want to remember
The Klevernote Events template allows you to keep all those events information organized. By having them all in one place, you would definitely have more time to spend on prepping up for your next event, whether as the organizer or the attendee. Indeed, having the Klevernote Events template will allow you to focus on having fun!
Making sure that we take the right and proper medications is crucial as taking them incorrectly can prevent us from getting cured or can lead to even more health problems. However, having the doctor’s prescription as your only record of your medications is somewhat risky as you can easily lose that prescription or it might get crumpled to the point where the writing becomes illegible. This is why it’s better to have an electronic copy of your prescription -- to make sure that it doesn’t get lost This also makes it easier for you to reference it whenever you take your medication.
But where should you store all your medication information? Well, an easy solution would be Klevernote’s Medications template! Since this app can be installed on your iphone, you’re sure to have access to it wherever you go and whenever you need to refer to your medications information. You never have to worry about taking the wrong medicines again, as all of your prescription information will be right in your pocket.
The Klevernote Medications template has the following fields:
- Title – A title that will enable you to easily identify the client call
- Strength – The amount of drug in the usage form
- Dosage – The frequency or size of the drug or medicine
- Date Started – The date when you started taking the medicine
- Date Discontinued – The date when you stopped taking the medicine
- Reason For Taking – The health condition that is being treated by the medicine
- Medication Name – The name of the medicine
- Photo – Allows you to attach a picture of the medicine to make sure you’re taking the right one
- Comments – Other notes or reminders you may have about the medicine
Places I visited
if you are an avid traveler and want to keep track of the places you visited quickly from your iphone, then this template is ideal for you. Just open the template and fill the information.
Are you an aspiring entrepreneur or a corporate professional who’s growing their network of contacts? Exchanging business cards is probably the easiest way of exchanging contact information. But then it’s so easy to have your purse filled with business cards, most of which you probably won’t use anyway.
Well, there’s a better way of keeping all those business cards without having them fill up your wallets or purse. By using the Klevernote Business Card template, you can easily keep all those business cards. You won’t have to throw any of them away either. After all, you never know when you might need them!
The Klevernote Business Card template has the following fields:
- Title – A title for the business card
- Business Card Photo – A snapshot of your new contact’s business card
By keeping photos of the business cards that you get, you can do away with the physical cards and have a completely paperless way of connecting with people. By using this Klevernote template, you also get to easily locate the business card you need. Moreover, since you can access the Business Card template from the Klevernote iPhone app, you can easily get those important pieces of contact information without having to constantly look for something to write on. With the Klevernote Business Card template, you not only become sleek professional, you’re also able to work more efficiently when it comes to connecting and interacting with others. Never again miss an opportunity with a potential client or potential business partner. Make the most of the Klevernote Business Card template by making sure that you don’t forget to get your new acquaintances’ business cards!
Are you doing research for a term paper or a thesis and need a way to easily organize your notes? Doing research can be very tedious and simply writing down your notes on a piece of paper or on a notebook can easily get very chaotic, with your handwriting soon becoming ineligible. Well, a better way to manage your research notes is to use an iphone app such as Klevernote’s Research Notes template.
The Research Notes template allows you to take note of all the information that you need to include in your paper, along with the corresponding reference information. This allows you to more easily organize your thoughts as you’re writing and will save you time from searching for the piece of information you wrote down somewhere. This Klevernote template is also conveniently installed on your iphone, which means that you can easily take it with you to the library where you will do your research or to the coffee shop where you will write your paper.
The Klevernote Research Notes template has the following fields:
- Title – The title of the paper you’re researching for
- Source Title – The title of the reference (e.g. book, journal magazine, newspaper, etc.) you’re using
- Author – The author of the reference you’re using
- Page Or Reference – The page in the reference from which you paraphrased or directly quoted some text
- Website -- The URL where the online reference that you used can be accessed
- Note – Any notes or remarks you may have about the reference
- Topic – The topic being discussed in the reference
- Photo/Scan – A photo of the page or text from the reference that you want to use for your paper
- Used? –An option that allows you to indicate whether you actually used the source in your paper
Are you having a hard time keeping track of your school notes? Are you having a difficulty remembering where you jotted down the instructions for the next day’s homework? Well, whether it’s your project or assignment instructions that you need to keep track of, you can now readily do that by using Klevernote’s Homework Assignment template! This template allows you to keep all your homework information right in your iphone. You surely never go without your iphone. As such, having an iphone app that helps you keep track of all your school assignments can’t be any more convenient! Now there’s no more excuse to miss your deadlines or to cram on the last day of submission. Klevernote’s Homework Assignment template will readily keep all the school assignment information you need!
The Klevernote Homework Assignment template has the following fields:
- Title – A descriptive title for your homework
- Subject – The class where you need to submit the homework
- Assignment Details – The instructions for your homework
- Date Assigned – The date when your homework was assigned
- Due Date – The date when your homework is due.
The Klevernote Homework Assignment template helps you keep a record of your daily assignments in an organized manner. Anytime you need to refer to some assignment instructions, all you need to do is tap your iphone! By using this template, you will never have to be late for an assignment and you will be able to prioritize your homework accordingly. If you’re a student who’s vying for honors, using the Klevernote Homework Assignment template will surely help you get to the top!
Are you the type who keeps forgetting important dates like your aunt’s birthday or even your prom night? Well, an efficient way to help you remember these dates is for you to have an app installed on your iPhone. For this, you can download Klevernote’s Important Dates template. This template allows you to keep a record of every important date so that you never forget them again. With this iPhone app, you are reminded not only of the recurring events such as birthdays and anniversaries but also of one-time events such as your graduation day or the day when you received a job promotion. By using Klevernote’s Important Dates template, you will be reminded of that important date wherever you go.
The Klevernote Important Dates template has the following fields:
- Title – The event or occasion on the specific date
- Date – The date for the event or occasion
- Memo – A description of the event or occasion, or why the date is important
- Photo – An image that reminds you of this date
- Location – The place where the event was held
Do you find your mind wandering in class such that you don’t hear half of what your teacher says? Do you often feel sleepy in class that you don’t get a good understanding of your professor’s lecture? Well, Klevernote’s Lecture Notes template is a cool way to ensure that you don’t miss out any of the important points that your professor is trying to make. Not only does the Klevernote Lecture Notes template allow you to take note of the important things you should remember about your class lecture; it also allows you to record the actual lecture so that you can listen to it again at a later time. Moreover, you can easily install this Klevernote app on your iPhone, which means that you don’t even have to bring a notebook to class! Since you surely never leave your iPhone at home, you’re sure to have access to your lecture notes if you suddenly need to study for a quiz or if your classmates ask you about the details of your homework. Indeed, this iPhone app allows you to easily access your lecture notes anytime from anywhere. It’s like being able to ask your teacher questions at any time. In this regard, if you’re aiming to finish your classes with flying colors, then this Klevernote template will surely help you get on your way to achieving that A grade!
The Klevernote Lecture Notes template has the following fields:
- Title – A descriptive title for the lecture you’re taking note of
- Date – The date when the lecture was given
- Course Subject – The subject for the class (e.g. English, History, Social Science)
- Course Topic – The specific topic discussed in the lecture
- Record – Allows you to start recording the lecture
- Due Date – The date when your homework for the class is due
- Assignment Details – The homework instructions
- To Do – Reminders of the other things you need to do for the class
Do you believe in the Law of Attraction? It says that if you want to receive more blessings then one way to do that is to always be grateful for what you have and what you receive.
Convert Klevernote into a Gratitude Journal app that allows you to stay focused on the blessings you received during the day and of the people who made your day great! It also allows you to stay focused on the good things that happened rather than on the negative things. In a world where so many negative things happen, it can be easy to lose track of what’s important to us and to be distracted by the things that worry us. With a gratitude journal, the impact of the negative events that occurred during the day diminishes, and the impact of the heartwarming events is highlighted. This is sure to help you keep a positive perspective on life and to focus on the things that matter most.
With the Gratitude Journal template of Klevernote, you will be able to easily jot down the blessings that you receive everyday. You no longer have to worry about forgetting them, as you can immediately take note of them. With your smartphone always with you wherever you go, you no longer have to wait until the end of the day to reflect on what you’re grateful for that day. You can easily write them down! When you’re feeling down, reading your past Gratitude Journal entries may also be just what you need to lift your mood.
The Klevernote template has the following fields:
- Title – Enter a phrase that describes your blessings for the day
- 10 Things I am Grateful For – Enter your greatest blessings for the day
- 3 Challenges and What I’m Learning from Them – Even negative events can bring about something positive. What did you learn from them?
- 5 People I’m Grateful For – Who made your day special?
- The Best Part of My Day – What’s the highlight of your day?
End Of The Day ...
Make the most out of your daily experiences by taking the time to reflect and learn from the events that happened throughout the day – from the people you met, the things you dealt with, and the various situations you got caught in. By being self-reflective, you not only learn from your mistakes; you are also better able to appreciate the good things that happened to you during the day.
What’s more is that with Klevernote’s End of the Day template, reflecting on your daily journey has never been so easy and fun! This iphone app provides you with guide questions to help you easily recognize the highlights of your day. Moreover, by having it right on your iphone, you are able to easily capture a memorable moment without having to literally wait until the end of day to note it down. With your iphone conveniently tucked away in your bag or purse, you can easily just take it out when something happens that you just can’t allow to pass you by.
The Klevernote End of Day template has the following fields:
- Title – A descriptive title for the day
- Date – The date that you are writing the reflection about
- Best Thing That Happened Today? – Describe the happiest moment or the most wonderful thing that happened to you that day.
- What Could I Have Done Better Today? – Recognize and acknowledge an area that you can improve on
- Most Important Outcome I must Achieve Tomorrow – The goal or task that you must accomplish the next day
- Any Fun Moment/ Situation to Remember – Describe a funny or hilarious experience you’ve had during the day
Developing self-awareness one way to achieve personal growth. Self-reflection leads to increased self-awareness, and hence, a better you!
Are you weight conscious and are keeping tabs on your calorie intake? Although there are online calorie counters available, you probably don’t need such detailed information as you don’t get to eat all those foods anyway. If there are certain foods that you frequently eat and for which you would like to be reminded of their calorie count, then Klevenote’s Food Diary template is for you!
You can access the Food Diary template right on your iphone, which means that you can easily watch what you eat wherever and whenever you choose to eat. For sure, your iphone is a mainstay in your bag or purse. As such, you always bring all those dietary information with you. Unlike a book that can be bulky and where searching for food items can take time and unlike online calorie calculators that list the calorie counts only of individual food items, the Klevernote Food Diary template allows you to store and keep track of the calorie information of entire meals. This saves you time spent on making calculations. By using the Food Diary template, you are able to get more accurate calorie information on the meals you take.
The Klevernote Food Diary template has the following fields:
- Title – A fun title for the food diary entry
- Meal – The name of the meal
- Kcal - The number of calories in the meal
- Photo – Allows you to attach a photo of the meal
Indeed, many people are conscious of their health and want to stay fit. If you are one of these people, then a Klevernote Food Diary template is another tool that you must have in order to ensure that you stay on track!
Daily Photo Diary
Are you the visual type and find that you express yourself better through the use of images? If you like to keep a record of you daily experiences, yet do not have the knack or interest in writing, Klevernote’s Daily Photo Diary template may just be the thing for you! This iPhone app allows you to attach images to your daily diary where such image represents your experiences for the day. If you find picture-taking to be fun, then you would surely have a blast in making sure that you have a special photo taken every day. By using the Daily Photo Diary template by Klevernote, your future self would surely be delighted at going through all the photos you took to help you remember each day. All those photos will surely bring back memories. In this regard, your future self will definitely be glad that you used the Daily Photo Diary template to document your life. Moreover, since this app can be easily installed on your iPhone, you are always ready to take that important snapshot even without your favorite camera. The use of this iPhone app. also ensures that you can enter a new photo diary entry at whatever time of day and wherever your feet may take you.
The Klevernote Daily Photo Diary template has the following fields:
- Title – A title that best describes the day
- Date -- The date for the photo diary entry
- Photo – Allows you to attach a photo to your diary entry where such photo represents your experiences during the day
- Memo – Any remarks or notes that you may have regarding the day or the photo that you attached
Do you find yourself borrowing or lending money and losing track of it? Do you purchase items on credit and often forget about it? Well, it’s understandable that with your busy schedule and with the many concerns that you deal with everyday, you end up forgetting the timely payment of your debts. You may also forget that someone owes you a certain amount of money. Well, to help you stay on track with all these debts, whether they’re by you or by others, try using Klevernote’s Debt Tracking template. It enables you to keep a record of all the details concerning your debt. Moreover, since you have this app right on your phone, you will be able to retrieve this information whenever and wherever you need to. You would surely want to be fair to the people you borrowed money from in the same manner that you would want to be treated with fairness by getting paid for the money that you lent. With the Klevernote iphone app, no debt will ever have to be forgotten again!
The Klevernote Debt Tracking template has the following fields:
- Title – A title that best describes the debt information
- Date – The date when the debt was incurred
- Direction – The conditions for the repayment of the debt
- Item/Value – The item that was purchased on credit, along with its value, or the amount of money that was borrowed or lent
- Person Involved – The person from or to whom the loan was made
- Due Date – The date when the loan should be paid in full
Do you have a lot of engagements and have a hard time keeping up with all of the meetings you need to attend? Do you constantly have to coordinate with people for different projects and concerns? Download Klevernote’s Communication Planner template in order to better organize your many meetings and coordination efforts. The Communication Planner template allows you to plan for the many meetings you need to preside in or attend. By using this Klevernote template, you will be better prepared for every meeting, and you will be able to make sure that you don’t miss tackling an important area of concern. By being able to properly plan for every meeting, you can make sure that each one is productive and that all pressing matters will have been addressed when it ends. Moreover, with the Klevernote app installed on your iPhone, you will no longer have to worry about leaving your meeting notes at home or about forgetting where you placed those meeting notes. For sure, you never leave the house without your iPhone!
The Klevernote Communication Planner template has the following fields:
- Title – A descriptive title for the communication plan
- Follow Up Scheduled – An option that allows you to indicate whether a follow up is scheduled for this particular communication plan.
- Follow Up Date – The date when the follow up should be made.
- Next Steps – A list of the tasks that must be completed after making the follow-up
- Communication Plan For – The name of the project or engagement for which the communication plan is for
- Meeting Date – The date when the meeting will be held
- Topic to Discuss – The agenda for the meeting
- Points Discussed – The important things that were discussed during the meeting (e.g. action steps, decisions made, issues raised, and others)
- People to be Notified – The names of the people who need to attend the meeting or who need to be informed about what transpired during the meeting
Do you work in a jargon-filled industry? Perhaps you’re a student who’s trying to study for an exam? Well, the Klevernote Vocabulary Definitions template can help you remember those difficult yet important words.
For example, if you’re new to the IT industry, then you may want to take note of what terms such as ERP or VoIP mean, or what a database is. Entering them in your Klevernote Vocab. Definitions template will enable you to have an easy and quick reference for these terms. This not only saves you face; it also allows you to do your job better! On the other hand, if you’re a student who’s studying for your exams, you may want to take note of the terms and concepts that you find challenging. By having them stored in an iphone app, you can easily go over them even while on the bus or while watching TV.
The Klevernote Vocan Definitions template has the following fields:
- Title – An easy-to-recall title for the word that you want to define
- Word – The word that you want to define
- Definition – The word’s definition
- Related Words – The words or concepts that are related to the word you are defining,
- Part of Speech – The part of speech in which the word is classified (Noun, Pronoun, Verb, Adjective, and others)
By having the Klevernote Vocabulary Definitions template, you’ll never have to feel like an outsider again. You can now speak your colleagues’ language and be an expert with the concepts that your professor teaches!
Do you often take a lot of time searching for a card that you need because you have so many? Do you also need a way to document the information on your cards just in case they get lost? Then all you need is Klevernote’s Member Cards template!
This is an app that you can easily install on your iphone and that allows you to store all of the important information about your member card, be it an ATM card, a credit card, or an ID card. Since you always have your iphone with you, you can just refer to the information you stored on the app whenever you need to make an online purchase or whenever you need the card numbers when filling up a form. By using this iphone app, there will no longer be a need for you to bring out the physical card unless you need to have the card swiped or physically checked. In the unfortunate event that your card gets lost, then there’s no need for you to worry as you have all the necessary information to have your card cancelled or replaced. Indeed, having the Member Cards template at the palm of your hands is just another way to make your life in this digital age easier!
The Klevernote Member Cards template has the following fields:
- Title – The name of the card
- Organization – The organization that issued the card
- Card Number – The account number or the number on the card
- Card Photo – An image of the physical card
Are you one of those people who get inspired by quotes from well known and well respected people? Although Facebook abounds with them and although your friends probably also send you nice quotes every now and then, wouldn’t it be nice to have your own collection of quotes that you can read whenever you need to feel motivated or inspired? Sometimes you just need that extra push to go about your day and to overcome the hurdles that you encounter along the way.
If this sounds like you, then you would be pleased to know that Klevernote’s Quotes template will allow you to do just that. This iphone app allows you to keep records of your favorite quotes, and since you bring your iphone with you all the time, you can refer to these quotes whenever you want to! If you see a profound quote on a street sign or on the coffee mug at the nearby coffee shop, you can easily take note of it and save it by using the Klevernote Quotes app. It is often said that what you take in as input is what you give as output. As such, making sure that you fill your mind only with positive and wise thoughts enables you to also manifest such wisdom and positivity even in your actions. That said, don’t hold back in generously feeding your mind with all of the beautiful quotes that you can store in your Klevernote Quotes app!
The Klevernote Quotes template has the following fields:
- Title – The title of the quote
- Author – The person who made the quote
- Quote – The inspiring quote that you’d like to save for future reference