Are you a small business owner or a freelancer who needs a cost-effective and easy way to keep track of your customer profiles? You know that getting to know your customers better will allow you to provide them with customized or personalized service, which would in turn lead to increased customer satisfaction and increased sales.
Well, there’s no need for you to look further! Download Klevernote’s Customer Profiles template and be able to electronically keep track of all your customer’s business information. You can easily install this template on your iphone, which means that you can essentially bring your customer profile database with you wherever you go. Yu can have access to all of your customers’ information whenever you need to, which means that you can effectively address your customers’ needs whenever such need arises. Use Klevernote’s Customer Profiles template, and keep your customers happy and coming back!
The Klevernote Customer Profiles template has the following fields:
- Title – A title that will enable you to easily identify the client call
- Name – The name of the customer or the main point of contact
- Company – The name of the customer’s company
- Job Title – The customer’s or the main point of contact’s designation in the company
- Phone – The contact number where the customer or contact person can be reached.
- Email – The customer’s or contact person’s email address
- Location – The customer’s address or the place where the customer is based
- Customer enquiry – A description of the inquiries made by the customer
- Already Purchased – An option that allows you to indicate whether the customer has already made a purchase
- Last Contact Date – The date when you last interacted with the customer
- Last Attempt Date – The date when you last attempted to contact the customer
- Last Attempt Result – The outcome of your last attempt to contact the customer