Do you find yourself borrowing or lending money and losing track of it? Do you purchase items on credit and often forget about it? Well, it’s understandable that with your busy schedule and with the many concerns that you deal with everyday, you end up forgetting the timely payment of your debts. You may also forget that someone owes you a certain amount of money. Well, to help you stay on track with all these debts, whether they’re by you or by others, try using Klevernote’s Debt Tracking template. It enables you to keep a record of all the details concerning your debt. Moreover, since you have this app right on your phone, you will be able to retrieve this information whenever and wherever you need to. You would surely want to be fair to the people you borrowed money from in the same manner that you would want to be treated with fairness by getting paid for the money that you lent. With the Klevernote iphone app, no debt will ever have to be forgotten again!
The Klevernote Debt Tracking template has the following fields:
- Title – A title that best describes the debt information
- Date – The date when the debt was incurred
- Direction – The conditions for the repayment of the debt
- Item/Value – The item that was purchased on credit, along with its value, or the amount of money that was borrowed or lent
- Person Involved – The person from or to whom the loan was made
- Due Date – The date when the loan should be paid in full