Make the most out of your daily experiences by taking the time to reflect and learn from the events that happened throughout the day – from the people you met, the things you dealt with, and the various situations you got caught in. By being self-reflective, you not only learn from your mistakes; you are also better able to appreciate the good things that happened to you during the day.
What’s more is that with Klevernote’s End of the Day template, reflecting on your daily journey has never been so easy and fun! This iphone app provides you with guide questions to help you easily recognize the highlights of your day. Moreover, by having it right on your iphone, you are able to easily capture a memorable moment without having to literally wait until the end of day to note it down. With your iphone conveniently tucked away in your bag or purse, you can easily just take it out when something happens that you just can’t allow to pass you by.
The Klevernote End of Day template has the following fields:
- Title – A descriptive title for the day
- Date – The date that you are writing the reflection about
- Best Thing That Happened Today? – Describe the happiest moment or the most wonderful thing that happened to you that day.
- What Could I Have Done Better Today? – Recognize and acknowledge an area that you can improve on
- Most Important Outcome I must Achieve Tomorrow – The goal or task that you must accomplish the next day
- Any Fun Moment/ Situation to Remember – Describe a funny or hilarious experience you’ve had during the day
Developing self-awareness one way to achieve personal growth. Self-reflection leads to increased self-awareness, and hence, a better you!