Are you a health buff or someone who’s trying to lose weight? Make sure that you’re able to stick to your exercise regimen by keeping track of your daily exercises with Klevernote’s Exercise Tracking template.
Using this template to record your daily exercises and vital stats will help you keep track of your progress, which will in turn motivate you to keep going with your health goals. Losing weight and staying fit is no easy feat, but if you can see that you are able to achieve your goals, then you will find more reasons to keep your resolve of maintaining a healthy lifestyle.
Using Klevernote’s Exercise Tracking template also allows you to keep track of your exercise activities wherever you are and whenever you want. Since you probably bring your iphone with you even when you’re exercising, you can easily take note of your progress whether you’re working out in the gym, taking a stroll on the park, or riding a bicycle around the neighborhood. Although wearables allow you to do pretty much the same thing, Klevernote’s Exercise template is much more affordable and allows you to keep track of information that wearables won’t
The Klevernote Exercise template has the following fields:
- Title – A descriptive title for the exercise
- Date – The date when you performed the exercise
- Activity – The type of activity or exercise you performed
- Duration – The length of time within which you performed the activity
- Calories Burned – The number of calories you burned while doing the activity
- Pulse – Your pulse rate after performing the activity
- Notes – Things that you would like to remember about the activity you performed