During these times of economic difficulties, it is important to keep track of your expenses. If you’re saving up for your dream trip or a new gadget, it is also important to keep track of your expenses so that you can save the amount you need. Moreover, it is important to stick to a budget so that you won’t be caught with nothing during the rainy days.
It is true, though, that keeping track of expenses can be a tedious task and that listing them only at the end of the day can make you forget some of the things you’ve spent your money on. Well, the solution is here! With Klevernote’s Expenses Tracking template, keeping track of your spending has never been easier!
You can now forget about that Excel spreadsheet where you keep a tab of your expenses. You no longer need a notebook to list them down either. With the Klevernote app on your iphone, you can immediately record your expenses as you incur them! You will surely bring your iphone with you wherever you go. As such, there is no longer a reason for you to forget that piece of doughnut that you bought at Dunkin’. With the Klevernote Expenses tracking template, you can better ensure that you are able to save enough for whatever your heart desires!
The Klevernote Expenses Tracking template has the following fields:
- Title – A descriptive title for your expense
- Location – The option that allows Klevernote to detect and record your location
- Amount – The amount spent for the expense
- Type – The type of expense (Personal, Business)
- Category – The expense category (Auto payments, Bank account fees, Child care, Clothes, etc.)
- Location – The place where you made the purchase
- Photo – a photo related to the purchase (e.g. the item purchased, or the check that you issued)
- Notes – Description of the purchase or other important details regarding the purchase