Are you a project team lead or a project manager who’s about to initiate a new project? The planning stage is unquestionably one of the most important parts of a project development initiative. As such, it is important to get this stage right. If you and your team are just starting to brainstorm and throw around ideas for the new project, then Klevernote’s GTD Project Planning template is perfect for you! This iphone app allows you to keep a record of the random ideas that you and your team come up with during your face-to-face or virtual meetings. After all, the most creative ideas can come from these brainstorming sessions. However, by using Klevernote’s GTD Project Planning template, you are still able to find a way to keep all of these ideas organized so that they can easily be referenced in the future. This Project Planning app also easily installs on your iphone, making it easy for you to still keep track of your team’s ideas should you decide to hold impromptu meetings. With Klevernote’s GTD Project Planning template, you can start getting things done even when you don’t have your laptop or a pen and paper with you. By using this iphone app, you’re sure to be working towards a successful project wherever and whenever great ideas come to you!
The Klevernote GTD Project Planning template has the following fields:
- Title – The name of your project
- Define Purpose – The purpose or objective for the project or for the project planning session
- Outcome Visioning – The ideal outcome or results of the project. This field can also be used to indicate the things that should be accomplished after the project planning session
- Brainstorming – The ideas that you and your team come up with during your brainstorming session
- Organising – An organized list the brainstormed ideas. It can also be used to indicate the final ideas or decisions that you and your team have agreed on.
- Next Actions – The action items that you and your team need to complete after the project planning session. These also refer to the next steps that you and your team should take to move forward with the project.