Are you a project manager on the go? Do you need to stay on top of all your project’s issues at all times and wherever you go? Well, Klevernote’s Issue Tracking template allows you to do just that!
If your iphone is the one thing you can’t leave home without, then this iphone app ensures that you’re never without all the project information that you need! With the Klevernote Issue Tracking template, you are able to ensure that all project issues are addressed on time and that the project is completed as scheduled.
The Klevernote Issue Tracking template has the following fields:
- Title – A descriptive title for the issue
- Issue – A short summary of the issue
- Details – The specifics of the issue
- Project – The name of the project where the issue occurred
- Assigned To – The name of the project team member who is in charge of addressing the issue.
- Reported by – The name of the project team member who identified and reported the issue
- Status – The status of the issue with regards to its resolution
- Priority – The level of priority given to the issue based on its seriousness.
Indeed, it is very important for all project issues to be addressed right away so that they don’t end up affecting and derailing the entire project. With the Klevernote iphone app and its Issue Tracking template, you won’t always need to bring your laptop with you. All you need is your iphone, and you’re sure to have access to all the information you need. With the Issue Tracking template, you are sure to be able to respond to all project issues in no time!