Are you the goal-oriented type? Are you an achiever who gets fired up whenever you achieve each one of your goals? To allow you to better focus on your goals and to make sure that you are able to accomplish all of them, try using Klevernote’s S.M.A.R.T. Goals template! Experts often talk about how our goals should be Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Relevant, and Time-bound in order to ensure that we are able to achieve them.
Being specific allows you to be clear on what your goals are. Making sure that they are measurable allows you to gauge when you have achieved them. On the other hand, Making sure that they are achievable means that you are setting realistic goals, and making sure that they are relevant means that they have a definitive purpose or importance, and making them time-bound serves to encourage you to achieve the goal within a specific period of time.
Well, with Klevernote’s S.M.A.R.T. Goals template, you are always reminded of the proper way of setting your goals. This in turn increases your chances of achieving them. Moreover, by having this app installed on your iphone, you can easily be reminded of your goals anytime you need to! This will also allow you to enter your new goals anytime during the day to make sure that you don’t miss out on achieving the things you truly desire!
The Klevernote S.M.A.R.T. Goals template has the following fields:
- Title – A descriptive title for your goal
- Specific: Goals should be straightforward – The specific goal you want to achieve (e.g. Increase sales
- Measurable: Goals with measurable progress – Your measure for a successfully achieved goal (e.g. by 5%)
- Achievable: Goals should be do-able — Indicate how you plan to achieve your goal
- Relevant: Goals should be important to you – Indicate the importance of the goal to you
- Time-bound: Goals should have deadline –Indicate when you should have achieved the goal (e.g. by December 2017)